Strebord 44 (FD30) and Strebord 54 (FD60) door cores were developed by Ramkor’s sister company Falcon Panel Products Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of CTH Group of Companies), STREBORD® is now the UK’s no.1 selling door core. Strebord door cores are very robust and they are manufactured to close tolerances to suit modern joinery processes. They can be cut to size and delivered to site for quick, easy installation.
The key features of Strebord:
– A small number of ready to use parts minimises on-site installation times.
– Softwood, Hardwood, MDF and Steel Frames suitable for Fire Door applications.
– Apertures easy to cut and install.
– Strebord Door Cores can accommodate a wide range of glazed aperture styles and sizes.
– Strebord’s precision finished surface meets the highest requirements and is a suitable base for paint, delicate veneers, thin foils and laminates.
– The Door Core materials are also suitable for use as partitioning components.
Strebord Door Cores have passed the Industry’s rigorous fire, mechanical, thermal and acoustic test standards. Strebord has been subjected to independent third party certification – the highest form of endorsement a product can achieve. All Strebord Door Cores are now covered by Exova’s BM TRADA Q-Mark, BWF Certifire, CCS, TBW and IFC Certification, third party accreditation schemes, designed to prove the worth of manufacturers products. This extension in cover means that every Strebord door core purchased has third party accreditation, giving all our customers complete peace of mind. Strebord provides an environmentally responsible alternative to solid hardwood/softwood door cores. All Strebord products carry either FSC or PEFC certification, which reflects the Group’s commitment to sourcing all of its timber from responsibly managed forests. Furthermore, a large percentage of raw materials used in manufacturing Strebord are from recycled materials.
STREBORD door cores being tested to BS476: pt.22 at TBW Laboratory
Field of Applications (FOA)
Strebord® door cores were developed by Ramkor’s sister company Falcon Panel Products Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of CTH Group of Companies), STREBORD® is now the UK’s no.1 selling door core.